Saturday, April 25, 2009

Who has time to blog?

Question: So, how many times a day do you think "oh, this would be good to put on my blog."
My Answer: Several... sometimes just random thoughts, sometimes worthwhile ones.

Q: Then how often do you not make a post because a picture would be perfect to go with it and you just don't have the time to download the pictures?
My A: Probably once a day.

Q: How often do you compose almost full posts in your head and just don't get around to typing them in?
My A: At least twice a week. Usually it is while I am doing the dishes... but then after dishes comes getting the kids into the bath and then bed and then maybe there is time to get on the computer, but then I can't find the camera... see above question!!!

So, here I am testing out our new wireless connection but still don't have access to a camera... I guess next on my wish list is a laptop with the card readers to read the cards for both of my cameras... guess if I was making a wish list, the computer would have a CD/DVD in it and of course I'd need MATLAB and Excel. I have to admit that I feel like this is a pathetic wish list of what I'd want in a new computer... but honestly, what else could I want a computer to do that isn't standard now-a-days?

No comments:

Post a Comment