Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Family Football

We had our "required" family football game while visiting family... Actually, we had several of them!

The first was 2 on 2 with the girls as photographers... we got some great pictures - Be sure to check out some of the faces they were making... this was a REAL game! The first of the football pictures is a picture taken by my little photographer! The last in this group is of the "winning team". Aren't they cute!?









The second game was the Texans (or sorry, that's the Texicans according to Kevin!) vs. the Oklahomans. It was a great family moment when the Oklahomans won. But no pictures though as the photographer was playing too.

3 comments:

  1. Looks pretty serious... there's not much better than family football!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure is fun! your finished lights look good, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pictures! Love family football games. I didn't play on Thanksgiving since I was afraid I would hurt my arm again, like I did at my nephews party.
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete