I've been taking some cake decorating classes this year...
My last two classes have been postponed due to the snow, but here are some examples of what I've been learning and practicing!!!




The basketweave on the side of the cake would have been easier if I didn't feel like I was standing on my head while I was doing it!


This was going to be a pinewood derby cake that Gdesigned, but then the derby was postponed and I had a cake to decorate... so it became and early Valentine's Day cake for my three Valentines.



My last two classes have been postponed due to the snow, but here are some examples of what I've been learning and practicing!!!
It's never a wrong time to have an Aggie cake!
The basketweave on the side of the cake would have been easier if I didn't feel like I was standing on my head while I was doing it!
The best compliment I've had recently....
E said "Wow! You could work at a bakery or something mom!"
Now she's planning what she wants her birthday cake to look like!
No comments:
Post a Comment