Monday, September 19, 2011

Slowing Down?!?

I thought that once our busy summer was over, I'd have a little time to relax and catch up...

This morning I...
Had a meeting with a teacher.
Volunteered for a little bit for a different teacher.
Went to get our new softball team shirts, then took care of paperwork, e-mails, and delivery of them.
Made several calls regarding a project in the outdoor classroom.
Decorated birthday snacks.
Played with the kittens who were trying to climb up my jeans like I was a tree.
Kept checking e-mail to find out what time soccer practice was.
Briefly talked with my mom, aunt, and grandma.
Finally got lunch!

Then relaxation? NO!
Instead here is what my afternoon prep looks like:

Cup-cake cones finished to deliver to school for birthday party? Check.
Napkins, and drinks for class party? Check.
Snack for after school cub scout meeting? Have it, but not packaged for travel yet.
Uniform for after school cub scout meeting? Check.
E-mail to find out what time soccer practice is tonight? No Reply Yet!
Meanwhile... soccer bag and all accessories in car for practice? Check.
Dance shoes and outfit in car in case we don't make it back home to change? Check.
Dinner ready to pop in the oven for whenever whomever gets home? Next on list.
Water bottles and healthy dinner-waiting snack in case we don't get back home? Oh, my...

Guess I better stop blogging... on 30 more minutes until I have to walk out the door prepared to be gone doing cub scouts, soccer, and dance before making it back home before 7:15 hopefully.

Oh, and somewhere in there I need to finish wrapping a birthday present and wish my special little guy a happy birthday!!! At least we got up early and had a birthday breakfast (pancakes!) this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment