Is it just my kids or do others think of Christmas all year long? Granted that this is only mid-February, so Christmas wasn't that long ago (as opposed to say it being July) but my kids are Christmas crazy! Emalee bursts out into Christmas songs at the drop of a hat with gusty renditions of "Santa Claus is coming to town", "We wish you a Merry Christmas", and "Casta Belles" (Spanish version of "Jingle Bells" that Garett learned in school this year) accompanied by cute little wiggle dances. On the other end, Garett constantly draws pictures of houses or builds block houses which he then decorates with "Christmas lights."
I guess there are much worse things they could be doing...
I actually said the following today: "You need to throw a bigger stick!" It was in reference to Emalee throwing straw in a stream and it blowing back at her in the wind... but still, the moment the words left my mouth I wondered if I had really said it!
So...you decided to try blogging huh? Be careful, it's addicting. I'm excited- now I can really figure out what goes on in the Fox family.
ReplyDeleteAnd hey, at least she wasn't throwing the stick at her brother or another kid - then maybe your comment might be inappropriate!