For Christmas Emalee received a Disney Princess Songs CD. We listen to it at least 3 times a week. We'd probably listen to it more, but it hasn't found it's way to my car yet! Emalee is getting to know the songs and loves to dance and sing to them. She really gets into it and her little face is just priceless to watch. The microphone was a party favor from a birthday party this past summer and it also sees lots of use.
These are the shortest funny movies. (They are still a little long - sorry!) She also took one of me, but I'm not going to be sharing that one!!! It reminds me to much of when I was young and would tape record my singing... there is a reason that was not my career path!
These are the cutest video's I have ever seen...and I'm not just saying that because I'm her Nanny
ReplyDeleteloved it,
Nanny
Finally got to see my girl in action. Maybe she'll do it again in person when we see her. Granna
ReplyDelete