G's birthday present... his own putting green... notice his mazes that he makes to put through!
Another softball team... this time I did the shirts... all 15!!
G asked to go outside... I said "stay out of the mud"... he did!
Soccer! G is playing on an U8 team, and E likes to wear his old gear to practice herself... she's not on a team.

E had homework - fill a bucket with "favorites" so the class could get to know each other... she picked these Fairy cupcakes... they were much easier to make than it looks like!

Another year of dance class...
Random cool picture
Our last day with our own "sprinkler park". Man, I LOVE all the things you can do with PVC pipe!!

Fair ride...

Fair ride...
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

GA's other back window had to be fixed... at least this time it was just a matter of re-winding the wire around the motor... no new parts this time!!!

If we lived in a cooler place, I think we would be investing in ice skating lessons instead of dance lessons... her second time on ice, and she was already trying to balance on one foot with the other out behind her!

You HAVE been busy! I'm so impressed with how handy and crafty you are. Garett is looking so grown-up in that soccer picture and I still can't believe that Emalee is in school. (Lucky class to get a bucket full of cupcakes!) Jared still has to stay home with me this year... He would love to be able to go to school.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, now I know what you do while the kids are at school...