Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cakes and Cooking

I've been having way too much fun in my cake classes... I've learned so much and now need to find more creative ways to use my new skills rather than making us all cakes!!!


(I have been doing much more exercise to help compensate for all the extra cakes! For instance Monday I played tennis for an hour then ran 3 miles, yesterday I walked the 1.67 miles between home and school once and rode G's scooter that distance 3 times, today I played tennis again, and tomorrow I plan to walk at least a mile!)

On a semi-related cooking note:
One morning recently, the kids really wanted pancakes, I didn't want to make them, and dad was off at work.... so.... G took the spatula in his own hands! The pancakes were really quite tasty, and he cleaned up strawberries to go with them!

2 comments:

  1. I would help you eat those cakes! I don't need the sugar either though. Sounds like you're exercising enough to burn it off - that's why we run right, to not feel guilty about eating junk food?

    I haven't made Nathan make pancakes yet, but that's a good idea. Way to go Garett!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool... I want to know who ate all those cakes... were do you sign up for the cake eating class?
    L/Dad

    ReplyDelete