Thursday, March 17, 2011

Foosball, teeth, and legos

What do these have in common? They are all activities that G has done this past week...

G has gotten so good at our little foosball table, he was up on GA 8-1... GA came back to win, but that's another story!
G's tooth was soooo loose on Tuesday, that I asked him if we should go ahead and try to get it out. I went and got him a paper towel, and he started pulling and twisting... then "pop!"... out it came. I think it is his first tooth that he has pulled all on his own (and with no tears!!).

That evening he wrote a letter to the tooth fairy enquiring what she does with all the teeth she collects.... What a boy!
This afternoon I pulled out all of my old legos (THANKS FOR SAVING THEM MOM!) and the kids and I made our family room into a lego town... G finally decided that my little old cars aren't soo bad since they fit on the roads... (his new versions are all bigger and drive on the shoulders) but, he likes the motorcycles and the camera crew the best. He's been driving the camera car all around the town acting like it is gathering the evening news. Quite fun to play and watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment