Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Toothless


G is finally at the point where his are all stable for a while.... he won't let me put a light in his mouth to see if he looks like a jack-o-lantern though!

Then suddenly, E popped one out.

I know that kids are all different, but the speed at which this tooth came out was totally unexpected!

Her tooth was getting looser, and I was predicting that it would be out by the end of the school year. Then today on the way home I gave the kids bananas for a snack (and to keep them quiet for 5 minutes) when suddenly Em starts hollering "wooo-hoooo! Mom look what I have in my hand."

I thought for sure she was doing something goofy with her banana peel, when G shouted "oh my, it's her tooth!"

Sure enough, there she is, holding her tooth in her hand with a great big smile on her face. "Mom, it didn't even hurt and it's not bleeding either!!!"

1 comment:

  1. Emalee,

    You are so cute with the tooth
    gone. Hope the tooth fairy came
    to see you! Thanks for calling me
    and sharing this big news. I love
    you and Garett so much.

    Love,
    Nanny

    ReplyDelete