Friday, November 4, 2011

October Update

So, I have added another hat to my collection... now I am a Daisy Girl Scout leader! Other things that happened in our house in October 2011 are:


Cakes





Experiment Assistant
G entered a drawing into an Art contest

Soccer



Work in the Outdoor Classroom

Before

Middle
After!




Our fun field trip: Great Salt Plains State Park for Selenite Crystal Digging...


Where are the crystals?


We finally found some (and got REALLY dirty)!





HALLOWEEN


E decorated a pumpkin at school



Sandy really liked helping with the pumpkins!


This year I bought only 1 pumpkin. Each of us carved a different side.


E's side



G's side


And no Halloween update is complete without the picture of Cinderella and her driver!

3 comments:

  1. You've been busy! Good job on the classroom - looks great. I guess Cinderella needs to be able to get around FAST! :) Did you make their costumes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just more examples of why I have a great wife!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome daughter-in-law and
    marvelous grandchildren. My
    son is pretty magnificent also.
    Love to check the blog...never
    know what is next.

    nanny

    ReplyDelete