(And thank you, thank you, thank you to Annie!!!)
Here's some things I thought about...
The last time I went on a mom's night out: June
The last time I went to a football game without Garey: 1996
I felt slightly conspicuous wearing my blue since I hadn't had time to change into my orange and black, but at least the visiting team wasn't blue!
It was a good game and the home team won (always makes for a fun time and a happy stadium).
We started out in the "cheap" seats...
In fact, when I got home last night, Emalee heard me talking and got mad at me that I hadn't come to check on her when I got home. I had a hard time convincing her that I had literally just walked in the door and got her to calm down only when she finally realized that I wasn't in my pj's yet. Then when I told her that I had gotten a picture of Bullet for her that I would show her in the morning, she was all smiles and ready to go back to sleep!
I wasn't sure if we were going to win this one, but we did. It was fun!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I'm not sure if I've ever been to a game without Alex since we've been married. It's a rare occasion to go with just the girls.