We finally got our chairs this week... and already have we used them... It is my favorite place to sit and [read/compute/blog/veg]. :) It's almost as if we should have ordered 4... right now there is the "boy's" chair, and the "girls" chair.
Emalee and I reorganized her room today. (We are still working on it but I needed a break and thought I'd go ahead and share a picture.) I think we moved just about everything, but the biggest change is that the bed is now in the middle of the room instead of along the wall.
Then as long as I was taking pictures, I thought I'd share too a picture of our reorganized room... again, we are still working on it, and since I was working on Emmy's room, mine was the napping room today...
Currently I am working on valance and a room dividing screen to go in our room... more pics if they ever get finished! :)
yea to all of the above!!! Love the Mayflower stuff - he is so great. Love the fall pictures. LOVE the furniture/rearranging!!!
ReplyDelete