Since the kids are visiting their grandparents, I came to work with Garey for a few hours after we took my car in for a "check-up" (oil change, new tires, etc...). So, I'm sitting here in Garey's office (don't tell him I'm blogging! - my "job" today is paper editor) and just straightened up the frame with his diploma in it.
Which brings me to my thought... why are my diplomas sitting in a closet? Surely there is someplace else they should go... maybe hang them in my room? In my main hallway? What does a SAHM do with her diplomas???
My goal is to find a place to display them... but they are so big... maybe I should pull them out, take pictures of them and then hang them up in a single frame in smaller size... hmmm.... I think I'll investigate this more.
Where do you have your diplomas? And - here's a biggie, if your parents went to college, did you ever see their diplomas? I don't think that I did.
Mom and Dad, where are you hiding yours?? :)
Ours are in the closet somewhere. If we ever have an office in our house, I'd like to put them there. Some of them belong at work though, like Alex's doctoral diploma. That has yet to be framed...
ReplyDeletewe actually have ours hanging in our bedroom by the door! I'm proud of it even though I'm not using it. Even Jason's is still here - guess it maybe should be at the office...
ReplyDelete