Thursday, August 20, 2009

Eddy

Meet the newest addition to our family - Eddy.

He is supposed to go to Garey's office to sit on his new bookshelf, but I have a feeling that we might have to draw straws to locate the new spot for his tank.



Emalee picked and named him! She picked this color since it matches Daddy's car, and she actually wanted to name it Emmy, but I told her that we might get it confused with her and suggested Eddy instead... then after she said okay, I realized how incredibly appropriate the name is for the pet of a water professor!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you guys have better luck with your Betta than we did ours. Poor Ty went through 4 in one week. I think it was just the fish though. We bought a whole new tank, had the water tested and still lost all four. Now it sits empty waiting for its next inhabitant.

    ReplyDelete